Booking Terms & Conditions
1) Upon receiving your Booking Confirmation it shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 7 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) To secure your booking, a non-refundable deposit of €100 must be paid and an online booking form must be accepted.
3) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing by email.
4) We accept deposit payment by Bank transfer or Credit Card link as the preferred method of payment. We can send you our bank details to facilitate this on request.
5) The Client will be invoiced for the service requirements plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
6) All bookings are subject to a non-refundable deposit as agreed fee on your confirmation agreement.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable area for the service and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used.
8) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the service prior to the commencement of the event.
9) Any changes to the event schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
10) In the event that our service is unable to start due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Company, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full fee due.
11) Should the Service be required by the Client to extend the length of the service, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
12) Damage to Equipment – The costs of any repairs following damages and/or losses to our equipment shall be charged to the client in the event that any part of our equipment is lost or damaged during the client’s event.
Any cancellation is subject to the following cancellation charges:
Within 8 weeks prior to the event 25% of order value.
Within 6 weeks prior to the event 50% of order value.
Within 4 weeks prior to the event 75% of order value.
Within 2 weeks prior to the event 100% of order value.
1)Your photo-booth hire will be made available for the hire time you have booked based on the actual usage time at the venue, including set up & breakdown times.
2) We will arrive before the hire time starts to set up and leave once hire ends.
3) If we are not ready to start at the agreed time due to our fault, we will still operate the photobooth for the agreed hire time by extending the finishing time (venue permitting).
4) If the hire does not start at the agreed time, as setup has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances/speeches that are not our fault, then the hire will still end at the time booked.
5) If we have setup on time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities, the hire will still end as per the agreed time on the booking. Eg weddings 12 midnight*
6) Should allocated supplies be used, the actual hire time may be reduced. Each event has printing for 380copies.
7) Additional hours can be purchased on the night for €120 per hour, which must be paid to the operator in cash or in advance.
Technical Issues / Failure to Supply:
1)In the unlikely event of a technical problem with the Photobooth or events beyond our control a refund will be given pro-rata to any time lost.
2) The operator cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide a service of supplies or equipment if the operator has no control over the circumstances which may withhold all or part of the supply.
3) These may include but are not limited to traffic delays, severe weather conditions, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness, equipment failure or delay in operating the unit for any other reason outside of our control.
4) If we cannot attend or fulfill your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible.
5) In these instances, our liability will be limited to a refund of all the monies paid.
6) Failure to supply due to the venue or client issues will not result in a refund.
Acceptance of Terms And Conditions
The hirer agrees that in providing the payment of at least a deposit, the hirer accepts these terms and conditions.